For Census of Fatal Occupational Injury Data go to the mortality
Data on CoHID
Injury data and epidemiology
Sexual violence prevention statistics
10 Winnable Battles: Injury prevention
- Preventing Suicide in Colorado
- October 2008 - Occupational Health Indicators in Colorado: A Baseline Health Assessment
- May 2007 - Guide to Injury Data in Colorado
- August 2006 - Use of Helmets While Bicycling or Participating in Other Wheeled
Sports Colorado Children ages 5-14: 1999 and 2005
- August 2006 - Booster Seat Use among Colorado Children, 2004 and 2005
- March 2006: Colorado Children and Booster Seat Use: 2001 and 2004
- November 2, 2005 - Deaths and Hospitalizations Involving Teen Drivers in Colorado
- October 2005: Deaths and Hospitalizations Involving Teen Drivers in Colorado
- October 2005: Safety Belt Use in Colorado
- September 2005 - Colorado Suicide Surveillance
- August 2005 - Injury Epidemiology releasedInjury in Colorado, a report detailing the leading causes
of injury-related death and hospitalization.
- April 2005: The Burden of Injury in Colorado
- January 2003 - Traffic Safety Facts: Colorado Children Ages 4 to 8,
a four page report.
- September 2002 - Injuries due to Falls Among Older Adults: Coloradans, Age 65 and
Older, a four page summary.
- September 2002 - Autopsy Rates for Trauma Deaths, Level I, II, and III Trauma Centers,
2000 and 2001
- June 2002 - Bicycle-Related Traumatic Brain Injury, Colorado Children Ages 5-12,
a four page summary of bicycle-related brain injuries to Colorado children 1994-2000.
For more information on injury statistics or the Injury
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Prevention Services Division
Injury Epidemiology Program
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80246-1530
For information on injury prevention, contact
one of the injury prevention contacts or the Office of Suicide Prevention.